Chris Napoli has been appointed by USA Hockey as the New York District Player Safety Coordinator. Chris will be providing useful information to this page in the near future. Please welcome Chris to our Organization.
Duties Chris will be developing for NYSAHA include;
- Implement the player safety initiatives of USA hockey throughout the district and member organizations:
- Concussion Management Program/Return to play forms
- Create a process within the district to collect Return To Play forms monthly and report de-identified data for injury reporting to the national office.
- Serve as a conduit that distributes educational player safety information from the national office and SPEC to the membership within the district (Nutrition, hydration, sleep, CPR/AED training, facility emergency action plans, etc.)
- Chris can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org